Colonel Mark McCauley (Ret, USAF) is the owner & operator of Fighter Pilot Home Inspection & Repair. His military career spans over 27 years as a fighter pilot in the F-22 & F-16, and weapons system officer in the F-4. He was the former Wing Commander of the Virginia Air National Guard at Langley AFB. He received his BS in Aerospace & Ocean Engineering from Virginia Tech and his MS in Human Resource Management from Troy State University. He is an FAA certified Airline Transport Pilot, an American Home Inspector Training Institute graduate, a Virginia Class-C contractor, a Virginia Certified Inspector, a Certified Residential Thermographer, skilled woodworker, and has over 30 years experience in home repairs & improvements.
Areas of expertise include:
- Home Maintenance Inspections
- Home Listing Inspections
- Detailed Comprehensive Reports Covering The Entire Home
- Infrared Thermography Inspections & Insulation Assessments
- Aerial Drone Inspections
- Aerial Drone Photography for Realty Advertisements
- Whole Home "Handyman" Services
- Electrical, Plumbing, Drywall, Mechanical, Vinyl, Carpentry, Tile
- Exterior Vinyl Component Repairs & Replacements
- Wood Rot Repairs
- Installation of Kitchen & Bathroom components
- Porch Screening, Shiplap Wall Finishing, Tile, Trimwork
- Doors, Windows, Attic Stairs, Fans, Switches, Lights, Cable & Phone Line Additions & Installations, Porch & Handicap ramp design/installation
Customer satisfaction is the most important aspect of the company. Our customers are our friends and our business depends on a positive customer experience. Your home is important to you; therefore, your home is important to us! Your experience will be one which you will be eager to share a positive reference with your friends, family, and co-workers; guaranteed!